Today, I present to you a Certificate of Assimilation Out of Order in Cuevas de San Marcos, Málaga.
The dwelling is located in a Non-Urbanizable Land area according to the Subsidiary Regulations of the municipality. The building complex consists of a single building, a residence, and it is accessed directly from the road, on the west facade. The building has three above-ground floors, comprising:
- Ground floor: Garage
- First floor: Living room, dining room, kitchen, laundry room, and pantry.
- Second floor: Three bedrooms, one bathroom, and a terrace.
This project has been carried out by RBM Architecture Studio under the supervision of architect Raúl Benítez Molina.
The report provides a detailed description of how the residence complies with current regulations. This demonstrate that thebuilding is suitable for residential use, as it meets the minimum requirements for safety, comfort, and health conditions.
- - A suitability certificate for a premises in Cuevas de San Marcos (Málaga)
- - Project for an agricultural equipment shed in Villanueva del Trabuco, Málaga.
- - Suitability certificate for a premises in Cuevas de San Marcos (Málaga)
- - Energy efficency certificate for an existing dwelling in Cuevas de San Marcos (Málaga).
- - File for the legalization of rehabilitation works on an existing residential property in Huétor Tajar, Granada